December 19, 2009

Awesome
I watched this with my pals and it was.......
AWESOME!
and just watched this too

interesting.
anyway, today went to the orphanage to have a Christmas party with the kids and I got to say I enjoy myself even just by looking at them.
and got to say that even by making children happy, it makes you happy too.
You know,
when you are at the age of 20's, life isn't just about clubbing, dancing, drinking, partying or even smoking.
sometimes when you go to such nice places is also a fun thing, touching and changing people's life.
you got to try it out then you will realise that. ;)
I'm going out later with my family for a dinner,
quite sometime since I done that!
HAPPY!
tomorrow I'm going jurong west for candle light service because I got to go camp for awhile in the morning for duty, blah blah blah...
Best of all is
My friend agree to come service with me! (:
isn't it great? :D

SHOUT!